Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday

Sorry I have not posted in a while.  I don't have as much access to the internet at the moment.  So, it has been harder for me to post.  Things are going about the same.  Some nights are really cold, but there is still some warm nights too.  Well, not warm, but not really cold either.  With the proper clothing and my blankets I am fine.  The other night I was colder than I needed to be.  I didn't put on a turtle neck and I should have.  The problem is I hate wearing high collars, really hate it.  I feel like it is chocking me.  But, I need to keep my skin covered in order to stay warm.

I also have problems with my feet getting sweaty.  If I don't wear heavy socks and sleep with shoes on, I am cold.  If I do sleep with them on my feet get sweaty and then they stink.  Since taking a shower everyday isn't always possible it is dilemma.  But, I have to go with being warm.

This is a very slow time at work right now.  You work longer hours because of extra hours for shopping season, but people concentrate more on buying for others, not for themselves.  It picks up again the day after Christmas, but it is very slow most of December.  My sales this week weren't horrible, but they were not great either.  But, I have some stash so I will be alright for the rest of the month.  I am going to need to stay in a hotel Christmas Eve and Christmas Day so I have a place to use a bathroom.  But, I looked online and they are somewhat affordable.  If I can't find a nice one, I can stay in the flee bag place.

It is going to somewhat warm tonight and even warmer tomorrow night, so I should get some good sleep.  I have enough food to last me for a the rest of the week, so that is good too.

Well I am going to get to sleep early, since I should be warm enough.  I did stay in a shelter the other night, and I really do hate it, but it was too cold.  So I am going to take advantage of the weather.

Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment