Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday

Well I have a solution for my car.  Albeit a temporary one, but a solution.  So that is a great deal off my shoulders.  I will have access to it when I need it and it will be safer.  So I hope this is a start to the break I need to get my life back in better order.

I also made some contact with some former clients from my last job to see if they have any freelance work for me.  It will be a pain with taxes, but that really is the least of my concerns at the moment.  I am hoping for the best.

I had a good dinner tonight.  I try to eat one really one good meal a week and tonight was it.  I had steak and a baked potato with a Greek salad.  I found a coupon online so it wasn't overly expensive and if I eat raman noodles at work for the rest of the week I will be good.

I did make up a most of the sales I lost the previous week over the weekend between Black Friday and Saturday.  I was asked to work an extra shift this week so my outlook for the next paycheck seems promising.  We also usually get a bonus between the week of Christmas and New Years.  Last year that helped me stayed housed a few extra months.  The sales are down this year, so it will be less, but if I can get my car fixed I will be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment