Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday

I am really tired.  I didn't sleep well last night at all.  It was not so much the cold, but the wind.  I am not exactly sure why it kept me awake, but it did.  I was able to take a nap this afternoon for a few hours, but I am still really feeling tired.

Tonight is due to be colder than last night, but it is not nearly as windy.  So I am hoping that I can get myself warm enough to sleep and stay asleep for at least six hours.

I am also feeling very hungry, but I just don't have much in the way of extra money for the next week or so, and budgeting my food costs is vital for me this week.  The days I work are fine, I can use the microwave.  But the days I don't is when it gets difficult.

I also can't take naps on the days I work.  So it is important for me to get as much sleep as I can the night before.  Especially since work is kind of slow right now, and it gets boring just standing around.  Which I guess I don't do much else other times either, but at least I can read or something.

My gym membership expires next week and I don't have enough to extend it, so I am losing my free place to shower.  There is that sink I can use, but it will difficult with the cold weather.  It was no big deal in the summer time.

I am just hoping that this is going to be over soon.  It has been a real emotional drag on me and it is showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment