Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thursday

It is a warm day for mid December.  How thankful I am.  I will sleep well tonight.  It is going to be cold this weekend though.  Mid twenties both Saturday and Sunday nights.  That will not be a good sleeping weather.  On Monday I can go to the library and take a nap.  But Sunday's are hard.  My options of places to go are very limited.  It is slightly better because of Christmas, stores are staying open later.

Today was my last day of being able to shower whenever I want.  My gym membership ended and I don't have the money to renew it.  So this is going to become a problem.  I have not quite figured out how I am going to solve it.  The places to shower at the shelter are nasty, and I mean nasty.  I will have to deal with that on a day to day basis.  This is one of the things that I am not going to completely stress myself out about because I can't change it.  I have realized that one of the reasons I was not sleeping well was due to stress.  When I don't sleep well it just makes everything else harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment