Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday

It is cold and rainy today.  Not something that is good for me when it comes to sleeping.  But it could be worse, it could be snow.  From what I can see from the weather reports the warmer nights have come to an end.  It will be getting very cold this week.  Great!  I guess the shelter is in my future this week.  A few nights it is going to be in the low 20's and that I can't really handle.  Especially since the hours for stores and things have gone back to normal now that Christmas is over.

I really hate the shelters.  But I am going to see which church they are using for operation hypothermia this week and maybe that work better for me.  Either way, I will need to find a warmer place to stay at least two nights this week.  Tomorrow night being one of them.

I won't have much money for at least two weeks because my next paycheck is going to be something to laugh at not live on.  I am not sure it will cover my monthly expenses.  Which means I have to dip into my stash.  Which I hate doing because that just prolongs my homelessness.  But what else can I do?

This is my life, so there is no point getting myself all worked up over it.  But I really can't wait for this to be over with.  I have had a enough.  I get emails from people saying how strong I am and things like that.  I don't see that.  I am just surviving and dealing with the options that I have.

I have enough food so that is good news.  I will take that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment