Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday

Bad news and even more bad news.

My boss told me that they may be cutting hours again if business doesn't pick up.  Which of course means I would be out of job.  The one positive in that would be that I guess I could collect unemployment if I lose my job all together.  But since I don't have an address that may mean I can't.

I thought my car was in a safe place and come to find out it really isn't.  So I am going to have to find another solution and do it soon.  I have a few names of people that I think I can talk to and will have to do that tomorrow.  It is too late in the day for me try and talk to them now.  The place is not in a good neighborhood and I am not very familiar so I would prefer to do it during daylight hours since I have to walk.  I hope that they can come up with another solution for me.  I shouldn't really complain, I have been safe in this location for a while now.  But the place that I have to contact is very far from my job and will be much more difficult for me to get back and forth to work if they let me stay there or at least let me keep my car there.

The one good bit of good news is that it will be somewhat warmer for the rest of the week so I should be able to sleep just fine.

I saved up my money to stay in a hotel Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  Which is wonderful.  The problem is that I just looked at the weather reports and Monday and Tuesday night are due to be much colder.  I can't  afford to stay more than two nights, so that won't be fun.  But there is nothing that I can do about it.

Another piece of good news is that I should have two good sales at work this week.  I need to keep my fingers crossed because last week was one of the worst weeks I have had in a long time.  So my next paycheck is not going to be good.  I wanted to be able to stay somewhere on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day since so many things will be closed and I have no place to use a bathroom.  But I don't think that is going to be possible.  Even that fleabag motel place is out my reach right now.

I am in need of a Christmas Angel.  Hey, I can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment