Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday

Well I had to work tonight or last night now.  I had a cancellation while I was off on Sunday, so today made up for the what I lost.  So I will start of my normal work week without being in the negative.  So that is good.  I have not been able to find the new jobs report, maybe it has not been released yet.  Not that it really makes a big difference, but I do like to keep track of that stuff. 

I start that temporary job later this week too.  So I will have some extra money.  Which is good as I don't have much left for food since I won't be getting those gift cards anymore.  So I will need to be even more careful what I spend on food.  But like I have said in the past I survived on virtually nothing for a few weeks over the summer and made it work. 

I was not able to pick up my sweaters from the dry cleaner today, but I will do that tomorrow.  I also will be getting all my winter clothes on Thursday.  It is not going to be as cold tonight as it was last night.  But all and all I have not really been too cold.  One night a week or so ago I was really cold.  But, I have bought myself one more blanket and that has helped.  I also have a heavier coat now too. 

The weather is supposed to warm up and be sunny for the rest of the week.  It is only supposed to be in the 50's after tonight.  That is doable.  There is a program that they do here in the winter called project hypothermia.  So on really cold nights I will have a place to go.  I was hoping this would be over by Thanksgiving, but it doesn't look like it will be. 

Although I talked with a man tonight who is buying a very large new home and has no furniture at all.  He is recently divorced I guess.  So that will be a good sale if he comes back.  He needs an entire house full.  So if I get a few more of those I will be in business.  But, I will be honest they don't come along all that often.  But I can dream, right?

Have a good morning all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment