Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday

Well I did get some good news.  I will be staying at hotel for a few nights.  Someone is collecting money for me and it will pay for the rest of the weekend.  It is supposed to very cold tomorrow night or I guess later now.

It isn't supposed to be too bad tonight so  I will be alright.  My hat really does help.  It covers my entire head and ears.  It isn't very pretty, but I don't really care about fashion at the moment.

The hotel has a little kitchen in it so I can cook myself a decent meal for a change.  No oven, but still good enough.  I am going to make chicken and pasta and have a fresh salad.  I don't get to eat that too often.  I am worried about my car though.  It won't make it that far.  So I just have to hope it doesn't get towed.  Which has become the story of my life at the moment.

I am also going to sleep and watch sports center.  I have an appointment on Monday with a counselor.  The person who found this person for me said that she was told that she works miracles with people.  I was also given a number of some Pastor who may be able to help me too.  I have been told that both of these people are not just going to help me stay homeless but to transition back into a normal life.

I am hoping that things are starting to turn around for me.  I figure whatever sins I have committed I have paid for and I deserve a second chance to get my life back in order.

Well the only way to go to sleep when it is cold is to do it fast  before you realize how cold you really are.

Have a good night.

4 comments:

  1. Good news indeed ! A motel room and hot food, bless your heart !

    Prayers are working already and really just getting started, just have faith and keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have information from someone in your area about some folks who might be helpful to you. I will email it to you if you like. To protect your identity you can set up an anonymous email with gmail or yahoo or something. You can email me at zillaoftheresistance@gmail.com
    I am glad that you'll be indoors for a bit & hope that the folks you are in contact now can get you on the path back to the life you should be living. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Miss Zilla I was sent a copy of the email you sent to Kim. Thanks so much for your help. I will not be able to get there until mid next week because of my work schedule. But, I will be ok until then.

    I hope they can help with my car. That is really my biggest worry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you got it! Good luck with everything, I look forward to the day when I can read that you've got a place of your own again.

    ReplyDelete