Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday

The person that is supposed to take me to get my winter clothes has been MIA.  So I don't know what I am going to do about that.  I will have to come up with a solution soon, though.  The weather has warmed up a bit, but that is not going to last much longer. 

I also got pulled over the other day.  My inspection sticker expired.  I am going to get it done tomorrow, but I just didn't have the money to have it done any earlier.  So now I have to almost a $100 fine by mid November.  Every single time I think I am making some progress something else comes along and takes what little money I have managed to save up. 

So I can forget about the additional car repairs for a while.  The cop was really nasty too.  It is obvious by looking at my car that I am homeless.  He asked me and I said that I was.  I realize that he is just doing his job, and I don't have an issue with him pulling me over.  But he didn't need to be so nasty.  He told me that if he caught me loitering he would have me arrested. Where exactly he thinks that I am supposed to go is something that I don't understand. 

Oh, well, there is nothing that I can do about it now.  I am going to stay put today and have the inspection done tomorrow.  The problems with car are not something that is part of the inspection so it should pass and I will be fine. But I am thinking I have to find some new areas to stay in.  I don't like the idea that some cop is looking around for me.  I am just a person trying to survive the best that I can under the circumstances that I am in. 

Well I am going to try and get something to eat.  I am very hungry today.  I didn't have much yesterday so I am even more hungry than usual. 

Have a good day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment