Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday

My time is very limited, but I just needed to get this out of my system before I start work.  I am so upset.  Where I was sleeping told me that if they see me again they will call police.  So the walls are really starting to close in on me, and I honestly have no idea how I am going to fix it.

I have come to the conclusion that I have no choice but to go into a shelter.  Something that I really don't want to do.  But I  have completely run out of options.  I have never been questioned by police, let alone arrested and I plan on keeping it that way.

The really sad part is that everyone says we should do something about the homeless population, but when confronted by it, we just walk away.  Very few are willing to help them get out of being homeless.  Yeah, you will hand a few bucks, or give them a sandwich, and give old clothes to a charity, but when push comes to shove when you are confronted by it standing in front of you, most just walk away.  The man asked me if I was alright.  No, I am not alright, I am living in a car with little hope at this point that this will come to an end.

OK, I got that off my chest and now I must put a smile on my face and go to work.  Let's hope someone comes in and buys thousands of dollars worth of furniture today.  A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment