Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday Part 2

Well I am all settled into the hotel that I am staying in this weekend.  It wasn't busy at all at work today.  Not good for the paycheck, but it did allow me to leave a little early so I could make myself a good dinner and get to sleep early.

I went to the grocery store earlier.  Boy, I have not bought chicken in a long time.  It has gotten very expensive.  I almost didn't buy it, but I figure I need the protein.  Although I eat nuts often.  Well, peanut butter.

I turned the heat up really high.  Higher than I ever would have done in the past.  I was pretty cold last night.  It really feels good to be warm and in a bed.  I am thinking I won't be up much longer.  A true sleep is hard for me to come by.

I hope everyone else sleeps as well tonight as I plan to.

1 comment:

  1. I do love answered prayer, especially when it comes quicker and better that expected. So glad you can be warm and stretch out in a safe place.

    Sleep well and have fun dreams ! Good Sunday tomorrow; good time to talk with a certain Pastor ! Good luck !

    Still praying and giving thanks !

    ReplyDelete