Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday

God I am writing the wrong day in the title again.  I do that often.  It is hard for me to keep track of what day it is.  That bothers me.   But, on the upside, I have to tell myself that I always make it to work. 

I have realized how proud of myself I should be for working and getting there on time.  It is much harder to do then what some may think.  Like I said, you don't always remember what day it is.  The time seems to all blend together after a while. 

I am still working that other job where I am holding a sign to attract customers to the Halloween store.  It is better than nothing and it makes sure that I have enough food for the week. 

But, I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have start doing things differently if this is going to change for me.  I can keep myself existing.  But, that is not what I want.  I want to get my life back on track. 

I have not quite figured out exactly what I am going to do yet, but I need to do that. 

I realized that sometimes I put things out there and then never go back to them.  So, let me tell you about the boy I met.  While he is really cute, he is also really judgemental.  There is no way he would want anything to do with anyone that is homeless, regardless of the reasons.  So I mentioned in passing that I had a boyfriend.  I know that I was right about him, but he hasn't spoken to me since then.  So I am better off without people like that in my life, even if I wasn't homeless. 

I have not seen creepy guy in quite a while.  That is a big relief.  But I am sure like a bad penny he will turn up again at some point. 

I will have enough to get two new tires tomorrow and then get my inspection sticker on my car updated.  So I can start driving short distances again.  That is relief.  Bringing your laundry on the bus is not the easiest of things to accomplish.  I still have not moved onto the next phase of repairs yet, so the disrepair won't allow me to drive too far.  But I am hoping to have that fixed by Christmas.  Unless of course something else unexpected comes up. 

I am sure there are others things that I have mentioned that I didn't let you in on the ending, but that is all that I can think of at the moment. 

I still have to pay that ticket, but I have one more pay period in which to do that with, so I am not going to leave myself short, so I will pay it with the paycheck after this one. 

I hope all is well with you all.  I am really tired tonight so I am going to try and get to sleep very early.  We'll see how that goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment