Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday

I figure I will tell you some of the more humorous things that have happened to me.

I was asked out on a date by a guy who knew I was homeless.  I am thinking to myself why would I want to date someone who wants to be with a homeless girl?  I said no.  It was by far the strangest thing that has happened.

I have seen many men going to the bathroom outside.  I don't understand the obsession that men seem to have to peeing outside, but there it is. 

When I was cleaning up a yard the other day, I lost my balance and fell in the pool.  The problem is that now I am nervous that the chlorine will damage the clothes I had on.  But it was pretty embarrassing.  All the kids in the neighborhood saw me and laughed. 

I have had quite a few people coming up to me as I am trying to sleep in my car asking me for food.  I found it comical. 

Boy, people can't park.  That is another thing that I have noticed since this whole thing has begun. 

At my job they had a bar -b-Que for us.  I ate like a pig.  I didn't care if anyone noticed or not.  I had too many baked beans though, and have been having really bad gas all day.  It is kind of embarrassing when you work in public.  But, I really loved baked beans and have not had them in quite a while.  So I ate my fill.  No one at work said anything, but I am sure that they noticed.  Oh, well.  Life will continue. 

I had a pretty good sales day at work today.  Not great, but a decent amount in sales yesterday and today.  I should make $200.  I am also working on Monday.  Historically, holidays are normally good sales days, but in this economy, who knows. 

I have one more glorious night in this really nice hotel and I am going to enjoy it.  I am going to watch a movie, I could care less which one.  I am going to watch sports center.  A strange obsession of mine.  Take another really long bath and a good long sleep.  At least long for me.  And the most important thing, is that I don't have to have a bra on.  Sorry for the males readers out there, but oh my god, taking off my bra feels so good.  I don't do it when I am in the car.  I feel like if I have to get out I don't want to be running around in public like that.  I have four of them that I switch off with.  I washed them all out today and they will be dry before I have to check out tomorrow morning. 

I am thankful for the hotel room tonight.  It is pretty humid out there today.  So sleep would have been difficult.  I am back at it tomorrow, but for tonight I am in a bed in an air conditioned room.  Nothing could be finer to me right now. 

I hope you are all enjoying your 4th of July weekend. 

God Bless America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment