Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday

I am very tired tonight, but am unable to go to sleep at the moment.  I am having issues with where I usually sleep tonight.  I hope it doesn't last much longer because I really can't keep my eyes opened.  I am still having some problems with my feet.  Well, one toe in particular.  There is some sort of sore on it and no matter what I do I can't get it to start healing. I guess I need to get back to the clinic I went to earlier and have them look at it. 

I am very stressed about not having very many hours at work anymore.  But I should know better than to get myself all worked up.  Under the circumstances the best thing I can do is keep moving forward.  I have that job interview later this week.  I am looking forward to that.  I hope you will all keep your fingers crossed for me. 

It is going to be a good week sleeping wise, too.  The temperatures are not due to get very cold.  I have been very lucky with the mild winter so far.  I remember last winter when I knew that homelessness was inevitable and wondering how I would survive the cold.  Last winter there were many days that never got above freezing and the temperatures at night went into the single digits.  So far there has been only one night in the teens.  I was able to find a warm place to sleep that night.  I have had only one night where it was just too cold for me to sleep in.  I stayed in a diner all night.  I tried to sleep, but just couldn't do it. 

Most nights I am able to fall asleep quite easily and sleep for at least four or five hours.  Of course, that isn't really enough, but I have somehow made it work.  I found a place to nap in during the day if I have to.  So, unless I have to work the next day I do fine. 

Right now my biggest worry is going to be money.  With me making so little at work I have to be even more careful about how I spend it.  So the $1 menu at McDonald's is going to be utilized often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment