Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday

As predicted I wasn't able to get much sleep last night, 4 or possibly 5 hours.  I woke up about 5 am and was too cold to go back to sleep.  I had decided not to go to a movie and that was a good thing, because I would have gotten even less sleep.  I figured I would go the movie tonight when everything closes early tonight anyway.

It will be warmer, well not warmer, but not as cold overnight so I should get more sleep than I did last night.  Also I can take a pretty long nap during the day tomorrow.  That is much harder for me to do on a Sunday, not impossible but hard.

I do have to say I slept very soundly.  I remember having a dream.  That was the first dream that I remember since this all started.  I am normally someone who has very vivid dreams.  But not since this has started.  I am sure that I have had dreams, but I have no memory of them, and that is not the norm for me.

So I guess that I got some good REM sleep is a plus.  But I am so tired right now I can barely keep my eyes opened.  But falling asleep where I am is not possible.  So I will have to wait until this afternoon to try and catch a nap.

I am very hungry, but my money is very limited between today and Friday so I must be careful.  I had something small for breakfast so I have to wait until lunch.  But it is hard to have a set routine about eating when your sleeping patterns are so unusual.

Well I am going to take a walk in the still cold morning air to wake myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment