Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday

I slept pretty well last night.  I was very tired and went to sleep much earlier than I normally do thinking that since it wasn't that cold out I would take advantage of it.  I still can't really sleep long periods in my car.  I wake up after a few hours.  But since I wasn't cold I was able to go back to sleep.  So I feel pretty good today.  More awake than I normally feel in the mornings.

I have not a decent meal all week, so since I have spent my money wisely this week I am going to splurge a little on a good meal.  I think I will have some soup and salad.  I don't always get to eat vegetables.  So this will be a bit of treat as well as healthier than what I have been eating for the past week.

There is this place that has a special on pizza's on Monday nights and I figured I could really get anything else that filling for that cheap.  That was the greasiest pizza I have had in my life.  My stomach was bothering me afterwards, which is really saying something that with all the junk I eat it bothered my stomach.

I also think I am going to go to McDonald's and get a cup of orange juice.  That is something else that I can't afford on a regular basis.  I probably won't because I still have four days until I get paid.  Also, my paycheck won't be much at all since the sales have just been horrible.

The weather is going to be good until Sunday night.  That will be the problem night.  The rest of the week will be good for sleeping.  I am always grateful for the warmer nights, or more accurately the nights that aren't so cold.  Tomorrow night I may even be able to sleep without shoes on.  Which will be good for my feet.  I noticed some skin grossness again this morning, but not nearly as much as I had.  So I still need to be very careful.  I am not able to soak them, but I washed them as thoroughly as I could with warm water.  I dried them thoroughly and patted them down in talc.  So they should be good.  I will check them again this afternoon and see if I need to get some warm water on them again.  I have enough talc and another pair of clean socks with me, so I should be good.

I will tell you, when this is over it will be a long time before I eat something off the McDonald's dollar menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment