Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday

Good news and bad news.  My paycheck is not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  So that is good news, but the bad news is as I suspected, they have cut my hours again.  The sales have been terrible.  They are not allowed to tell us exactly how many hours are cut and how they are going to cut them up. But I am working one less shift next week.

I am lucky that the day that they cut is the slowest of the ones I work.  So I won't be missing all that much, but still.

I was really upset about it yesterday.  I am still am.  I was really feeling that this was almost over for me, but I am feeling unsure of that again.  But I do have a job interview next week.  It will be a decent paying position as well.  I may even be able to move back into my apartment as long as I get a roommate that is reliable with paying the bills on time.  But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself yet.  I have to pray that it works out.

I slept pretty well last night.  I should tonight as well.  This is going to be the least cold nights of the week.  I am going to sleep in just my socks tonight to help care for my feet.  The look better for a bit, then they go back to looking sickly again after a few days.  I think the only real solution is to have a real home to sleep in so I can care for them properly, so I will do the best that I can between now and then.

Sunday and Monday nights are going to be cold.  I can't afford a hotel room for two nights so I will have to see what I will do about that.  I try to not think too far ahead in case something else happens between now and then.

I really need to take a shower.  I have been giving myself sponge baths, but I feel kind of grimy.  I saw an ad for a gym that only charges $20 per month with no sign up fee.  I am sure there are limitations but I could care less about working out right now, I really just want to use the shower a few times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment