Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday

I must say that I there are some sick people in the world.  At the shelter there was this young couple having sex on the floor in front of everyone while they were trying to sleep.  Any doubt that some of you may have had about why I resist the shelter should be gone.

Who wants to see that?  I sure don't.  If I could have left I would have. But I was unable to, no more buses for the night.  I am going to try and get through in my car tonight.  It is only going to be in the mid 20's so while I will be cold, I think I can survive the night with a small amount of sleep.  The place that I can go to and take a nap opens at 10 tomorrow morning.  So I can just get through the night and sleep there.  There is an all night restaurant that I am going to park near tonight so if worse comes to worse I will grab a book and sit there with a hot drink and nurse it as long as I can.

Tomorrow night that won't be possible, it will be too cold.  I will have to find a place to go.  I don't have enough for a decent hotel room, so I will be forced back to the shelter I guess unless I can find another solution between now and then.  These will be the two coldest nights of the week.  The rest of the week I will be fine I think.  Mid thirties I can sleep pretty well if I am dressed right.

No comments:

Post a Comment