Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday

I have not heard back from either interview that I had last week.  Maybe I am being inpatient, but in my circumstances I can't really be blamed for that. 

Someone is taking me to a job fair later this week.  I am not sure how that will go, but I am not going to turn my nose up, especially since this also involves a free hotel room for three nights.  She is renting the room for herself for and said I could share the room with her.  It is much further to my job, but I don't care.  I will not turn down a good nights sleep. 

Saturday night is supposed to be in the low 20's.  So is Sunday, but at least I will have a place to sleep one of the nights.  A shower, a bed, no bra or socks.  What could be better? 

Work improved a little this week.  I had one busy day.  I will take it since I didn't have any busy days with the previous pay period.  My paycheck is a source of amusement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment