Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday

I have had no internet access for the past three days.  It has been very cold the past few nights, too cold to sleep in the car.  I didn't even make the attempt.  But the rest of this week should be fine.  The right layers and sleep will come. 

I still have not heard back from either of the two jobs I interviewed for, but I was able to find a few more things to send out a resume to.  So that is good.  Sooner or later something will work itself out. 

In the meantime I am starting to look for another part time job and that will at least tide me over until a better full time position comes along.  Believe it or not, this is proving just as difficult.  People don't like hiring people who just want to supplement another part time position.  I don't fully understand why.  How is it their business what I am doing when I am not at their workplace? 

I went to a job fair earlier in the week.  I am not sure how helpful that will be since much of it was for summer internships.  I can't afford to be a free intern. 

My toe is feeling much better finally.  I have a few nights of wearing no socks so that has helped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment