Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

Sometimes people send me emails asking me questions.  The most recent asked me why I don't post everyday if I have nothing to do.  The reason I don't is that I feel like I repeat myself all the time.  Not much happens in my life so I don't really have a great deal to say.

How many times can I write how tired I am?  I think I write that in every post.  People must be sick of reading it.   So that would be the reason that I don't post everyday. I would bore you to tears.

I keep track of the weather reports and I look at a ten day forecast every day.  How insane is that I am all excited because it is going to be 45 overnight later this week?  I am mean how many of you think that sleeping without heat in 45 degree weather is something to look forward to?

Not only that, to me that means that I can sleep without socks and shoes on.  If anyone told me a year ago that I would be sleeping without anything on my feet at that temperature I would have thought them to be insane.  But here we are.

I read a very troubling article this morning.  Unemployment is showing signs of ticking up again.  See I was hoping that since the February numbers were good that it wasn't just the holiday season that made the numbers go down.  I wonder if they will use that "shrinkage" again to make the numbers sound better than what they are.  I wouldn't put it past this dumb ass president to do that.  I honestly don't blame him for my problems, but what I do think is that he has not done enough to help.  Especially when you consider he would prefer to pretend that people like me don't exist.

I don't use drugs.  I don't drink very much.  I am not mentally ill.  I have a job.  I shouldn't be homeless yet I am.  He doesn't want to acknowledge that I exist.  But alas, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment