Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday

I went to a movie last night to quell some of the boredom.  I went to see The Vow.  For some strange reason I thought it was going to have some comedy in it.  While it did have a small amount, it was really a drama.  It was OK.  Not something that was really worth the price of ticket.  I also stayed to watch Safe Room.  That was a good movie.  Many twists and turns.  More violence than necessary, but most action movies do.

When this is over and I am back on my feet, I am going to buy some movie tickets online and not go to make up for the double dipping I have done.  It was very windy last night, much colder than expected.  So having a warm place to stay last night was a good move.  I didn't expect it to be as cold as it was when I left the movies.  I was not dressed well for the walk I had back to my car.  But I lived.

It was snowing when I woke up this morning.  That I didn't expect.  It seems that a cold front has arrived and I am not prepared for it.  I have layers on now so I will fine for today and tonight.  It is going to much colder tonight then it has been in quite some time.  I don't want to spend the money on a hotel so I guess I will go to the shelter if I need to.  I will decide that later.  But it is really only tonight.  The rest of the week should be fine.

I am looking into doing some tutoring for people who are getting ready to take the citizenship test.  I helped someone when I was in college so I am thinking I should do it again.  I got paid for it the last time I did it.  But that was a different state.  This just may be a volunteer thing here.  Either way, it will keep me occupied and I could always use the extra money.  I had fun doing it before.  I took a few government classes in college.  I think I can brush up on it in a short period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment