Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday

I survived the hurricane.  I stayed in a motel for the night.  In retrospect it probably wasn't necessary.  We didn't have much of a hit in this area.  But since there was no way to know that, I was better off being safe than sorry.  I just hated the idea of spending the money.  That money I need to get my car running again.  But life throws unexpected things at you. 

From what I can tell there was flooding in all the usual places, some trees came down causing some to lose power.  Other than that, not very much.  I don't believe that any deaths are reported in this area.  So there is something to be grateful for. 

I didn't sleep very well.  I am not sure why since I was a bed for the first time in quite a while.  It was nice to take a shower in a much more private way though.  The gym isn't ideal for privacy.

Have a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment