Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday

I am all excited.  I am going to vote for the first time in a state election.  It is only the primary, but it still makes a difference.  I did my research and feel I am making good choices.  I hope so anyway.  It is a small race, but it is a step in the right direction for me. 

I realize that not being involved has led our country to where it is.  Too many of don't pay close enough attention.  I was one of them.  Although I am kind of worry that I shouldn't be voting.  I technically don't live in any district.  I am still registered where my apartment is.  I figure I am paying property taxes and that is where my mail goes to, so I should have the right to vote.  They get my money every month with my mortgage payment.  I think I should ask at the voting place, I don't want to cause trouble. 

I have no idea how I am going to get there, but I will find a way.  I think I will have to take like two or three buses, but this is important.  I need to become a more responsible citizen when it comes to voting. 

I had to work today because people are sick and I had a good sales day.  This is a new pay period, so I always like starting off a pay period with a nice sales day and it is an extra day of work.  So that is always nice.  More hours and more commission.  I am hoping that I can get my car fixed two weeks from Friday.  That will be nice. 

Someone threw a $20 bill into my car when I was sleeping.  I know it wasn't mine since I feel that my carrying cash is not a good idea, so I put that in the bank right away.  It is kind of scary that someone can get that close to my car and I don't even hear them.  But I never sleep more than five or six hours a night so I guess I need to make the most of it when I get it. 

Well, I have almost all my bills for the month covered.  I have my phone bill and insurance paid for.  I still need to pay my storage costs.  But, I will get paid before that hits my bank account.  So I will be fine.  I keep as much as I can in my second account so I don't spend it.  If I need to, I move over money so I can have enough for what I need.  I do need to take care of my bus pass.  I am almost out on that.  Only one more ride before it is not good anymore.  So I need to do that tomorrow, before I go and vote. 

I hope you have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment