Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday

Oh, what a day.  I can't find my cell phone charger.  I know where I left it, but when I called to ask if it was there, they couldn't find it.  I got caught in this huge rain storm and I am soaking wet, and I went and bought a new phone charger and it isn't charging.  The phone is totally dead too.  I don't like sleeping without the phone in case of an emergency.  I get really mad at myself when these things happen. 

I am normally very organized and very methodical.  Not anymore, and it just makes me crazy.  I can't find my hairbrush.  How do you lose something when you live in a car?  I also misplaced my bus pass a few weeks ago.  I did find it eventually, but had to buy a new one for the days I couldn't find it.  When I have to spend money on stupid things like this I get very upset with myself. 

Oh, well there is nothing I can do about the phone until tomorrow.  Getting caught in the rainstorm threw off my schedule so I can't make it back to the store where I bought the charger.  I will take care of that in the morning before I go to work.  The truth is I sleep so soundly now, that quite honestly someone could have a live band outside my car I probably wouldn't hear it.  I guess exhaustion will do that to you. 

The truth is we humans have an amazing capacity to adapt.  I suppose that is how we have lasted on the planet as long as we have.  When other species can't adapt they disappear.  That is what I have done, I have adapted to my current situation in order to survive it.  I don't like it much, but I have found a way to get through it so I can reach the other side. 

I hope all is well with you, and have a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment