Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday

Sorry that I have not posted in a while.  I am feeling down at the moment.  I am just so tired.  I think it more emotional than anything else, but either way I am just dragging.  My life is much more complicated without a working car.  The expenses from the hurricane have made it impossible for me to even consider getting the car fixed at this point.  I was going to be short in any event, but this is going to make it so I am short even after my next pay period. 

I am getting worried that my car will be towed.  I also am trying to figure out how to get my fall/winter clothes.  I used a storage facility that is further away to save on money every month, but it is not possible to get to via public transportation.  I don't have anything heavy with me at all.  I don't even have a long sleeved shirt.  So that is going to be my next issue.  I am thinking I can go as far as I can by bus, take a taxi the rest of the way and then bring my suitcase with me.  I think that is my best course of action.  I will more than likely wait until I can't wait anymore before I spend that kind of money.  The car is still pretty warm at night even when the air is cooler.  So that helps me.  But I will need heavier clothes for work soon. 

I hate being depressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment