Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

Today was a good day at work.  I had some good sales.  I even sold some full price merchandise too.  So that of course makes me happy.  It will make an otherwise not so great pay check better.  I didn't sell anything at all yesterday.  Nada, zip, nothing. 

I was hoping to get to sleep early tonight, but that didn't happen.  There is this couple that comes to the restaurant that I spend most of my time at.  They always come in different cars and then spend about an hour playing kissey face in the smaller car.  It is very strange.  Their isn't a better place to go and do that?  I wonder if one of them is married, or maybe even both.  What really makes it strange is that they do this late in the evening and on weekends.  There are quite a few office buildings that have free parking after business hours that would be much more private.  It is weird.  Don't you think? 

I have been having some issues with my skin getting very chaffed lately.  I am not sure why, but it hurts. 

Oh, I saw that boy again today.  He is really cute.  But, I shouldn't be thinking about romance during a time like this.  But, I will admit a little affection would be very nice right now.  Good conversation would be really nice about now too.  But, how does one explain that they are homeless?  Oh well, it isn't meant to be. 

I hope you have been enjoying your weekend.  It is a little hot again, so sleep is much harder.  But, I have church tomorrow and it is a long ways on the bus, so I must try and get to sleep.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment