Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wednesday

I am so tired.  Work has been long, but not money making.  I had some sales today, but not very much.  I sold next to nothing last week, so I can't even imagine how small my paycheck is going to be next week.  I can only hope that Black Friday and Saturday are good sales days.  I know I have a decent sale coming on Saturday.  She called today, but she didn't want to deal with the heavy traffic.  Although I heard from others that the traffic wasn't so bad.  I am staying close to work so I don't know what the traffic is, since I walk most places now.

I guess we will see.  I have somewhere to go and eat tomorrow, so that is nice.  The weather has been warm all week too.  Well, warm for late November.  But easy enough to sleep in.  So I will take my blessings where I can get them.  It is raining today and bit cool, but still not cold.  It shouldn't be getting cold again until mid next week.

I spoke to my Aunt today.  She is feeling good and doing fine.  I really miss her.  I have not seen her in almost a year.  I raided my piggy bank last year after New Year to go and see her.  I would love to do the same again this year, but I just don't think it will be possible.  The air fare has gotten more expensive and there is no way my car will make it that far.

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving and say thanks for all that you have.  I plan on being thankful that I am better off than many other homeless.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kiddo,

    Glad you have somewhere to go tomorrow.

    I know compliments don't go far, but you are one of the toughest people I've ever come across. A weaker person would've come apart at the seams a long time ago. So keep that toughness...guard it...don't give it up....it's the most important thing you got.

    ReplyDelete