Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday

I had an appointment with someone last week that I thought may be to give me some help, but they were not able to.  They told that they really only help people who about to become homeless.  Again I was just given a name of another group of people to talk to.  It is this constant circle that just drives me crazy.  This one can only help with one thing, they can only help with something else.  So basically no one really helps with I need.

The place I shower at is having plumbing issues and I was unable to take a shower today.  I feel awful and just need to stand under some hot water for a little while.  

I hope it will be fixed tomorrow.  I really need to take a shower.

I still feeling very down at the moment.  I want to snap out of it, but I am not quite there yet.  I was really hoping that this was my last night of being homeless.


No comments:

Post a Comment