Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday

Sorry I have been gone so long.  But I have been very depressed.  Remember when I said I needed to cry it out?  Well that is what I have been doing.  Almost non stop or at least it feels that way.  Things have not been going well.  The person who rents that room won't let me move in.  I told the truth, I guess that wasn't a good idea.

I offered two months rent in advance, but she still said no.  I can't what I would do in the same instance had I never had this experience.  Maybe I would do the same thing.

But how exactly am I supposed to get my life back together if no one is willing to give me a chance?  I had the money to pay her.  I can't find much else that would have been affordable as this place.  The others one that are  don't happen to be accessible to mass transit.  With my continuing car issues I need to be on a bus line.

Anyway, that is why I have not written in a while.  I am feeling like a loser and pretty hopeless.  I guess this is kind of the same thing of looking for your first job.  No one hires you because you lack experience.

I need to get over it and get on with it. This is my reality and I have to deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. Ack, that's horrible. I'm sorry to hear this news.

    One idea would be to run an ad in your local Craigslist. It's a great (and free) way to find a place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember that there are many people praying for you every day. When you feel the lowest, that's when someone is lifting you up in prayer.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete