Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday

I have more or less figured out what I am going to do for Easter.  I have a few options, but not many since most businesses are closed.  In a perfect world I would get a hotel room for two nights, but that is not in the budget.  I really don't even want to spend the money for one night.  But I just don't see how I have a choice to do it for Sunday night.

It will be very nice to sleep in a bed, take a long hot bath, watch sports center, sleep, sleep, and sleep.  Oh, and not have a bra on.  Life will be good for about 18 hours.

My job interview went OK I think.  I hope so anyway.  There was not much in the way of ads this week, but with the holiday and spring break for school kids I guess that is understandable.  I am hoping there will be plenty to choose from on Monday.

This week wasn't so bad at work.  Not great, but better than it has been in a few weeks.  Many people took time off this week because the kids were out of school.  So we at least had traffic.  Someone is supposed to come tomorrow and finalize a purchase.  They don't always show.  It is strange it is almost always the ones you expect to never come back that do, and those you do expect don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment