Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday

I didn't realize that I have been away for so long.  Days meld together for me.  Especially when I am not working.

Not much has happened.  I had a call about a job interview, so I will be going to that early next week.  Work is very slow, but I did survive the latest round of reductions.  I can't imagine that I survive the next one.  My only hope is that I can find something else between now and then.

I have an interview early next week.  It is kind of far, but I will worry about that later.  I can get there, it will just be time consuming.  My car just isn't up to long drives and I don't want to spend my on that until I am more settled.

I get very worried about having money for food and paying my bills.

That is one of the things that I hate about all this, the constant level of stress.   Everything is blown out of proportion.  Do I spend money on this or that or do I hold off?  I really need a haircut, very badly in fact.  But $25 is what I spend on food for a week or so.  I would rather be sure that I have money for food.

I take the bus and the train often so I don't worry all that much about gas prices.  A half tank can last me for quite a while.

Next Sunday is Easter and nothing will be open.  What do I do?  I don't want to spend money on a hotel, but I don't see that I have many options.  It is a great deal cheaper than going to see my Aunt.

All these decisions can seem so overwhelming to me.  I feel like I am losing my ability to think sometimes.  Deductive reasoning has all but escaped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment