Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday

I can't sleep.  It is not even worth trying anymore.  But I do have to say that I got a great deal done.  I cleaned all the windows and was able to sort through my mail.  I only pick up my mail about twice a month so I have so much to look through that it becomes overwhelming in a way.

I also went and did laundry.  I got most things cleaned.  I had only a certain amount of money to spend so I put as much as the washer would take.  I used the triple load.  I didn't even know there was such a thing, but there is.  I would have loved to be able to do my blankets too, but I just don't want to spend the money on that right now.

I am going to be so tired later at work.  At least I will sleep well later.  At least I hope so.

Work is still dismal, really dismal.  But it is what it is and I will deal with it the best that I can.  They are cutting hours at the end of the month if things don't improve.  Which they won't.  So I am not sure how that will effect me.  I am cheap compared to the others because I already lost my benefits.  I would think they are going to go after a person who has benefits.  But I don't know.  I will have to wait and see.

I had a job interview the other day and it went badly.  I could tell almost immediately that the person didn't want to hire me.  They were almost hostile.  I don't know if it was the way I was dressed.  I had on a suit and it was clean.  I had it dry cleaned two weeks ago and hadn't worn it.  I showered the day before.  I know my resume has no typo's, I had it professionally checked when I first lost my job.  Maybe they thought I am ugly or something.  I don't know.  But whatever it was, I won't be getting that job.

I applied for some restaurant jobs for quick cash, but they don't want to hire me because I have never done it before.  I know, pretty much everyone has worked in one at some point in their life, but I did not.  My dad didn't want me to work while I was going to school so I didn't have a job until I was in college.  I worked in a summer camp as a lifeguard and worked on campus during the school year in the library sorting books.  It was fun job because at some point everyone makes it there.  So you got to meet many new people.

The weather has been good.  It was very cold the other night.  I slept OK.  I think that may be one of the last really cold nights.  It seems spring has sprung.  The trees are starting to bloom.  I really need to go and get something for the allergy attack I am going to get soon.  It doesn't last all that long for me, but it is still painful when I don't take those pills.

I did have an incident last week that was very upsetting.  I am not going to go into the details, but sometimes people are really dumb.  Also, somebody damaged the mirror on my car.  Like I need another thing to lay out money for on that car.  I figured out a way to keep it in place for now.  I don't know why someone would damage my car.  I really don't get it.  I don't see how it could have happened except that it was intentional. Sometimes people are just not nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment