Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday

I had someone request that I put a link to his site.  He sells republican themed posters.  So, please go and check them out.  He seems like a nice man.  Thanks for being a "sponsor" of mine.  Something that I never thought I would ever have in my life.

Today was really bad at work.  Really bad.  There was one sale all day, just one.  Luckily it was mine.  Can you imagine paying an entire staff of people and make no money?

It is just getting really scary.  I did have others that came and looked today and took measurements.  So I can hope that they come back tomorrow.  I hope, I hope!!

I have not been sleeping well for the past few nights.  Which I don't know why because I had been sleeping very well.  It may be that the temperatures have started to drop again.  I don't know.

I have been cold all day.  I can't shake it.  I had four cups of tea and it didn't help.  But I didn't want to buy another cup and the tea bag I had just wouldn't give me more than four cups.  But I don't know why I would think that a fifth one would do it when four did not.

I am very hungry, but I have little cash.  So I am going to go to get some stuff off the value menu.

I had a repair at my apartment that I had to take care of and that took up most of my paycheck.  The garbage disposal stopped working and was flooding the sink.  I have that screw thingy but that didn't work, so it had to be replaced.  The man who looked at it told me it would have been the same amount to fix it, so at least this way there is a warranty on it.  Had I still be living there, I would just have disconnected it or something and not replaced it.  But, I had no choice but to replace since I am renting out the place.  They can withhold my rent if I don't repair things.  I have no way to pay the bills for that place without the rent, so I can't take the chance.

They are nice people.  And at least I got to take a good look at the place.  They have kept it very neat and clean.  I was happy and relieved to see that.  It will make it easier to sell.  Which looks like what I am going to have to do.

I spoke to a realtor about it and she told me with the direction that prices are moving now, I should be no longer underwater by this summer.  So I guess I can put the place on the market June 1.  It breaks my heart, but I guess it is for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment