Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday

Sorry, I didn't realize how long it has been since I lasted posted.  I completely lose track of the time, the days all blend together for me.  That is why I find it amazing that I always seem to make it to work.

Not much is new for me.  The nights have been warm all week, but that ends tonight.  It should be below freezing tonight and right above that tomorrow night.  But it will warm up again on Sunday.  I can deal with two nights.  Lots of layers and boots and I will be good to go.

I saw creepy guy again.  Like I said, he would turn up eventually.  Luckily, he didn't see me.  I was able to make a clean getaway.  I make a real effort to make sure I don't spot him in the places where I have seen him in the past.

The man who is mentally ill hasn't been around in a while.  I hope he is ok.  He seems like a nice man.  I have overheard him when he talks to himself and from what I can gather he is a veteran who thinks they are trying to poison him.  That is why he won't take his medication like he should.  Which is really a shame because he won't ever get to have a normal life if he doesn't.  I sometimes give him my leftover food.  I can't store anything, so it is better to give him what I don't eat then to throw it away.  It won't fill him up, but it will give him some additional calories.

I was finally able to give that young man the sweats I had for him.  He was sleeping.  He sleeps more than anyone I have ever seen.  That is all I ever see him doing.  As I have said, I don't know his story.  He doesn't smell like he is all liquored up.  Maybe just a runaway.  But at least now he has something a bit warmer.  It won't help all that much with the temperatures tonight, but I guess it is better than his tshirt and shorts.

Well I have to get back to work.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment